Men's Carhartt Ground Force 10-inch Composite Toe Wellington Boot
Availability: In stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Start and finish strong. The lightweight design of these Wellington style work boots helps maintain all-day comfort. Composite toe and heel reinforcements add impact resistance. A waterproof-breathable design works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet dry in all conditions. Resilient cushioning and enhanced arch support help you finish the day in comfort.
- Oil-tanned leather
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Country of Origin: Imported