Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Composite toe
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam